- Fishing Alaska unguided - Bring your own tackle or rent locally, and we will advise you for fishing Trout, Sockeye, Pink, or Silver Salmon on your own.
- Glacier Cruises, Whales - Visit Kenai Fjords National Park on luxurious cruise ships, viewing glaciers, whales and wildlife. Then visit the Alaska Sealife Center in downtown Seward upon your return.
- Bear Viewing & Flightseeing - Fishing and or sightseeing with local flying services will allow you to see glaciers, bears fishing, wildlife in their natural habitats and breathtaking Alaska scenery from the air.
- Clam Digging, Beachcombing - Simply the best in the world and a gourmet delight, available on tides suitable for the entire family.
- Hiking, Photography - Explore this incredible state and leave with memories that last a lifetime. There are virtually unlimited maintained hiking trails and photography opportunities.
Our Kenai River lodge includes plush log homes with 2 or 3 bedrooms, completely furnished with amenities such as washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, barbeque and daily maid service. All Kenai River cabins are tastefully decorated with native artifacts, fish & game mounts, Alaskan art and wildlife prints. Our Kenai River lodge and cabins are ideal for couples, families, fishing parties of 6 to 8 hardcore fishermen or large corporate groups.
Stay in our magnificent Kenai River main lodge on the banks of the lower Kenai or choose one of our three adjoining Kenai River cabins in the original Fish Camp. This is a full service Alaska fishing lodge, providing professional fishing guides for all species of fish, including Salmon, Trout and Halibut, as well as upper Kenai River fly-fishing trips.
Guests can also take part in a variety of non-guided activities, and children are always welcome. Kenai River Lodge and cabins are situated in a very serene and uniquely Alaskan setting, established over 60 years ago on an original homestead. You’ll enjoy a breathtaking view of the surrounding mountains overlooking the river, and still be only three miles from the historic city of Kenai.Wildlife abounds and can be seen roaming the lodge’s grounds and throughout the area. This perfect lodging location offers guests close proximity to the cities of Homer and Seward, both just a short scenic drive away. Kenai River Lodge accommodations include the main lodge with three large bedrooms and two bathrooms. In addition, the Fish Camp consists of three fully furnished cabins, each with a private bathroom and kitchenette, for parties of 2 to 6 guests. The lodge and cabins are all situated next to the beautiful Kenai River.
Join Captain Bligh's Fishing Guide Service on the world famous Kenai River for an Alaskan vacation of a lifetime. Kenai River fishing trips offer Kenai and Kassilof River King Salmon (Chinook), Coho (Silver) Salmon, Sockeye (Red) Salmon, Pink (Humpy) Salmon, Halibut, and Rainbow Trout. Captain Bligh's professional Kenai River fishing guides will lead you to the most prolific fishing sites, or you can go out on your own adventure. Stay at the charming Kenai River fishing lodge and cabins for some of the most comfortable wilderness lodging during your Alaska fishing trip.